Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love sunny days!

Hey everyone! How are you doing. I'm surprised I have 7 followers already.
I'll keep up with you guys, and posting on my new blog.
Im still having troubles making a nice layout.... *sigh*



Tried a quick simple hairstyle, its cute :)


Another new pair of shorts.
I'm going for some travel soon, so I wanted to
be prepared with cute things to wear!




I got a new pair of shoes too!
I wanna try out some cocolulu inspired amekaji looks
for the summer。。。。 I figure these shoes are a good start.
I got them for free too!! Happy happy~☆
At work, for the olympics, VANS wanted us to wear vans...
sooo this is the pair I chose. I love it! So comfortable, like heaven on my feet~








Today was sunny, I was happy, because it was my only day off.
I went for a walk and went down a sort of cherry blossom street.
But my cellcam is not great.. hm.


People on robson street downtown.
I sat on the curb drinking ice cappucino... and listening to this man play the violin.
He's pretty good, if you've ever ever been dt vancouver...you will know him.
He inspires me to practice my violin...
(though I never improve.. im so bad)


Was going to the corner grocery store... went down a cherry blossom street :)
The one outside my apartment already losing all its blossoms...
its crazy because its still feb!!



No comments: