Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Die Antwoord

Have you guys heard of Die Antwoord??
They're a group from capetown, south africa.

Here is the wikipedia if you wanna know more!

I just can't decide if I like them or not, but
its really interesting to me right now as I haven't
really heard something like this.

(except their song 'enter the ninja' which they copied
the chorus sound of a ddr song lol)


I mean like, look at these lyrics
from one of their songs hahaha!!!


"Listen hear, you fokken asshole,
I don't want to go to the bush with you.
Don't touch my penis, I'm not a gay.
This penis is for the girls, my penis is clean,
my penis is strong, I am a big boy,
I don't want to be a man, Evil Boy 4 Life"

WTF right!? hahahaha!!!!!

If you are interested, check out these videos.

Evil Boy

This one includes the lyrics I wrote above


Enter the Ninja

No comments: