Sunday, May 30, 2010

A nothing special post :)


Few weeks ago had schoolgirl day with my girls :)
I used one our purikura in my header as well,
but I like this shot too~~~



My ex-roomie went back to Japan!!
I'll have to try my best to go



Working out the details for BULAKLAK's
NEW YORK GUYS AND DOLLS
GAL RETREAT

I'm hella excited!!
Saving up...
and planning...
and being more excited...

great!

I hope I can meet you guys there.

The dates for sure are August 27~29
and once we make the event page,
you can check every detail!

SAVE UP EVERYONE!
Let's partyyyy ~

3 comments:

Mitsu said...

Japan and now New York! Girl you're globetrotting around the world!

Love the puri looks so cute!

Patricia said...

New York is the second city I want visit after Tokyo!

Cute purikura <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I really want to go but I will just be getting back from Tokyo TT^TT which means I will definitely be broke! Hope you guys have fun though!

Also, love your new banner so cute!!!