I've been peeking around at a few blogs here and there noticing this meme~ I thought this will be an interesting post for you guys (please fill it out too!) and for myself to look back on in the future! I finally decided to do it after looking at Sara Mari's blog, total cutie!!
Gyaru Manifesto Meme
Name: Shawna / happykiss
Occupation: ex-student, ex-employee (so rather, nothing... ;) oops～)
Height: 5'1" / 155cm
Hair: Ash blonde
Eyes: Grey/blue/greeny but usually wear violet contacts :)
Birthday: September 16
First discovery of gyaru:
Grade 10! Though at the time I didn't know it was Gal!
At that time, my very good friend Lee had shown me PARAPARA...
I loved the dance, but did not know the style was 'gal'
wow so old school, paraparaparadise 1 yikes!! gal style had already evolved
from these styles (because all the PPP series was finish and over with by grade 10)
I didn't dress gal until just a few months before I joined Bulaklak (march08)
Your Gyaru Style:
My style just depends on my mood and the season.
Usually very cute (frilly skirts and pink) but also cool dark styles,
probably I would say casual, girly, princess, rock, ame-kaji...
I dress in many different styles :P Just whatever I like!
Your Top 5 Gyaru Model Inspirations:
5. n/a I dont really actually follow models at all haha
Your Top 5 Gyaru Non-model Inspirations:
There are so many other wonderful gals I look up to!
Your 3 Favorite Gyaru Magazines:
The Top 6 Gyaru Brands you like best:
1. Liz Lisa
3 of Your Favorite Coordinates:
Your 7 Favorite Fashion Items That You Own:
1. Denim polka dot onepiece
2. Alife hot pink cap
3. Miss Sixty grey leather knee high boots
4. Pink flipflops from Crocs
5. Lingerie top used as outerwear
6. Leopard print bow hairband
7. Pink clip in extensions
Top 10 Gyaru Fashion Goals:
1. Grow hair longer
2. Get extensions for even longer hair
3. Practice hairstyles (im quite lazy with hair...oops)
4. Lose weight for a more healthy appearance. I don't like being too chubby...
5. Get a job so I can go shopping! hahaha
6. Do my nails more often or go to a salon~
7. Try to make my facial skin smoother/brighter
8. Slight tan, im soooo pale!!
9. Attempt to purchase at least a few key trend items from each season
10. Blog about my coordinates more :)
Top 5 Gyaru Achievements:
1. Joining a well established gal circle Bulaklak Tribe!!!
2. Walking down the street -in Vancouver- and hearing "あぁ！見て！ギャル！カワイイ～"
3. Overcoming my fear of sticking contacts into my eyes haha
4. Bleaching and dying my hair, something I would never have done if not for gal style~
5. Meeting amazing friends and gals online and in real life. Inspiring :)
Well that took a while haha!
I'm interested to read other gals meme's so if you have done
it or will do it send me a link too :)
Thanks for reading guys!